The moon is still waning in Gemini so you may find you’re across many things at once again today…following up on lots of details with multiple discussions & digital communications.
This influence means we get a lot done in a small space of time but it can be taxing on our nervous system to be so ON on multiple levels simultaneously for a sustained length of time…
So be sure to give yourself some additional wind down time at the end of your working day or you’re likely to suffer insomnia which is harder to bounce back from now we’re in the 3 day vortex of dark moon. (The 3 days before, during & after new moon exact.)
Today marks the final day in the lunar month so this is a good day to tie up any loose ends or resolve any issues that feel unresolved – either within your psyche or between you & another. This will also help aid sleep.
Since Gemini loves mental stimulation, tonight is the ideal time to wind down with a book (but not with a Kindle) as the light of the screen will signals to your circadian rhythm that it’s midday!
If you haven’t read my latest book, GODDESS WISDOM order your copy via UK Book Depository & get free shipping. The link is on this page:
Want to share this post with a friend? Select one of the icons below
The moon has just moved into Gemini & with the sun now in the sign of Cancer, you may receive intuitive ideas on how to take better care of yourself…especially your emotional needs.
Gemini moon this close to dark moon (the 3 day phase which starts tomorrow) is likely to bring out shadow Gemini behaviours
…so try to practice mindfulness in the following ways:
– Be mindful of honouring your word. Why? Gemini can promise the world & not deliver as they get distracted or because they’re yet to learn the value of integrity. being a young air sign, they feel resistant to getting bogged down in the follow through of details.
– Consider the effects of your words. Being the youngest of the 3 air signs which govern thought, we can do damage by sharing information that isn’t ours to share. So be respectful of others right to tell their story when & how they feel appropriate.
– Be discerning with information. Gemini can be so curious it wants to know everything but not take the time to truly understand it so we can regurgitate facts without having integrated the learning. This means we’re susceptible to taking on a doctrine or ideology so our mind is not our own. Question everything with your own higher mind to engage your intuition & know what sits as true for you.
– Don’t shoot the messenger. If our mind is young we can think we are our thoughts, so if someone disagrees with us we attack them as our ego feels as if someone is trying to destroy us. Why? The ego is ruled by the rational mind…which is only 10% of our brain. This is why it’s futile to engage in a battle of wits / wills with someone who is unable to comprehend your point of view.
I experienced this last week when attacked by women for sharing my piece in the Huffington Post suggesting women heal the patriarchal mindset in themselves instead of blaming men & this week I was attacked by men for sharing my You Tube video suggesting men heal the patriarchal mindset in themselves instead of blaming women. Those locked in dualistic sides of a battle are afraid if they renounce their position they will be taken down…we have to move beyond this small minded thinking if we’re going to co-create as a species.
If you’re interested, here are the links to view those offerings:
The moon is still waning in Taurus so allow yourself to move slowly today.
Slow & steady is the rhythm of Taurus. Why? Taurus is an Earth sign & since this is the most dense element it causes us to consider the physical effects of our thoughts and actions.
When the moon moves through Taurus we are most motivated by love or if immature, by desire.
In other words, if we don’t feel lovable we chase love externally which exacerbates our sense of rejection. Whereas as we mature we attend more to nurture our own needs so our behaviours become more self-loving which minimises the need to seek love externally. When we generate love we attract love to us.
Today is the Solstice! A day of extremes on the planet…so do try to embody & exercise love in all your choices.
Those of us in the Southern hemisphere are experiencing the deepest, inward (yin/feminine) time of the year which can bring up all our shadow (unhealed) issues especially in relation to the feminine within ourselves & others. If we embrace that process we develop our feminine wisdom.
Those of you in the Northern hemisphere are experiencing the most outward & active (yang/masculine) time of year which can illuminate your greatest hopes, courage & ambitions to take right action in the world. If we embrace that we develop our masculine heroism.
On that note, here is a video I felt compelled to create in response to watching the film, ‘The Red Pill’ as I felt concerned it would further polarise gender relations. Click here to watch:
Want to share this post? Click one of the icons below
The moon has just moved into Taurus. Taurus is an Earth sign so if you feel like ‘going to ground’ as we approach this week’s new moon this lunar transit will help you slow down by becoming more aware of your body & your physical needs.
Similarly if you’re finding the going quite tough mentally or emotionally this lunar influence will help you keep on going by strengthening your persistence but at a pace which is sustainable.
This is especially important for those in the Southern hemisphere now experiencing the darkest ebb of both the lunar & seasonal cycles with us being on the eve of Winter Solstice – the shortest day.
Going to ground is exactly what we’re meant to be doing right now to incubate during this psychological death & rebirth as we release all our experiences of the last annual cycle with gratitude for what we’ve learned.
For those in the Northern hemisphere, this is a time to give yourselves a reprieve from what can play out as manic social activity in the lead up to the longest day. Why? The strong solar influence encourages us to DO DO DO & Go Go Go as it amplifies our masculine, our active polarity.
So give yourself permission to take a break & collect yourself & indulge your senses. Become like a stone – still but perceiving all. This will recharge your inner light & beauty.
To ensure you never miss a daily post subscribe FREE here
Want to share with someone? Click one of the share icons below
The moon is still waning in Aries, so be mindful of also considering the needs of others today as Aries moon can cause us to get easily frustrated if our needs aren’t the priority.
Being the first sign of the zodiac our inner child can come out when the moon moves through this sign. So pay attention to whether it’s your wounded or magical child who responds.
For example, if you experienced trauma as a child growing up in a household dynamic where you didn’t feel safe, loved & validated for who you truly are there’s a higher chance of your trauma being triggered when the moon moves through Aries.
That’s a high percentage of us, given the personal development movement has since grown exponentially since many of us were young.
As an adult our job is to protect our inner child. To do that, know your triggers & you’ll minimise the risk of an over-reaction based on unhealed trauma responses. For example:
– don’t engage with those incapable of honouring personal boundaries or those who seek to dominate others with intimidation tactics such as mocking, put down’s, brute force or implied threats
– identify those incapable of honouring their word and minimise your exposure to them
– don’t place any expectation on anyone whose first commitment is to a substance or destructive behaviour
And take responsibility for healing trauma with modalities such as TRE (trauma release exercises) & EFT (emotional freedom technique) and support your nervous system with acupuncture & supplements like magnesium & B vitamins.
To never miss a daily post, subscribe FREE here
Want to share with someone? Click one of the share icons below