- Followed by half a million followers on Facebook for her daily column, The Moon Woman
- Author of five books, including Goddess Wisdom published by Hay House and listed by Aspire magazine as one of their top ten books for women
- A leader in the global Red Tent movement, her online training course has trained women in forty-four countries
- Named as the inaugural Rising Star in Soul and Spirit magazine UK
Whether it’s a festival, conference or convention you’re organizing, Tanishka will delight, empower and entertain your audience with her heart-centered wisdom that reveal how our societal taboos that hold the key to our personal power.
By daring to acknowledge our universal angst, Tanishka unifies audiences creating a shared experience of transcendence and liberation.
This is a keynote speech your attendees will rave about long after your event, promoting you as equally courageous, progressive and transparent as she is!
This an invitation to take part in a life-changing sacred ceremony offering men & women of all ages an authentic experience of brotherly/sisterly love…
It’s time to heal the old dance of relating through acknowledging the impact of our past unconscious words & actions towards the opposite gender.
Request a Customized Presentation
For your next conference or event
to speak about a topic
most relevant to your audience
Example topics include:
- Social Sustainability
- Mapping the Dance of Ecstasy
- The Shadow Dance of Intimacy
- Awakening the Sacred Masculine
- When Women Wake Mountains Move
London Mind, Body, Spirit Festival
Melbourne Mind, Body, Spirit Festival
Bali Spirit Festival Ubud
Seven Sisters Festival Melbourne
Earth Goddess Rising Colorado
Australian Goddess Conference Gold Coast
Conscious Living World Fair Chicago
International Yoga Festival and Voices of the Sacred Earth Auckland
Check Tanishka's Availability
Submit your expression of interest below to let us know you'd like to book a retreat in your area.
Want to book Tanishka to host a private retreat for your community? Email us at email@example.com