As Luna moves through the final degrees of Aries you may notice you feel irritated by those who are so focused on their own agenda they can’t perceive anyone else’s. This is because Aries is the first sign in the astrological mandala – the child who hasn’t yet developed a sense of ‘other’. We can also feel impatient & quick to anger when the moon transits through this sign. So remember to breathe & try to respond rather than react for a conflict free passage.
The moon is now void (not forming any major aspects to planets) as she moves through the last degrees of Aries into Taurus.
Taurus moon will cause us to slow down a bit & really savour each experience through our senses – allowing yourself to attune to natural beauty to feed your soul.
This is an optimal time to create beauty in 3D, through sculpture or handicrafts. It’s also a great time to ground your plans by attending to the practicalities & discern what’s workable.
If you value walking in truth & beauty – just a reminder, registrations are now open for my following online courses but they’ll be closing soon. So if you find my posts really uplift & enlighten your day, consider spending some quality time with me in the comfort of your own home:
– watching my videos
– reading my magazine style articles (you can print them out & read them in the bath so you’re not staring at a screen)
– listening to my guided meditation journeys
– attending my webinars
– being mentored by me personally via chat in our course forums
– gaining fun new ways to celebrate the solar, lunar & seasonal cycles with your family & friends
– receiving my books, oracle decks, CD’s & alchemical chakra elixirs in the mail!
Blessings on your day,
Love my lunar blog? The only way to ensure you don’t miss a post is to sign up here : https://themoonwoman.com/moon-woman-membership/
To share this, click one of the social share options below