Today’s Lunar Guidance for Moon in Cancer
Moon is waxing in Cancer, after yesterday’s new moon.
Which is likely to highlight the need to connect with your kin – be that your family, your soul clan of close friends who really see you and know you or get a hit of ‘tribe’ by going somewhere where like-minded folk hang.
In my Inner Goddess retreat in Bali when we journeyed through the archetype of the inner mother who governs the heart chakra I asked the women to get into groups and pool their collective ideas to create ways they can give themselves a regular experience of community to support them to feel held and give them a sense of belonging to something greater.
We decided we’d like to share that list with you all in this community…hope you find it helpful in ensuring you get your need for community met in 2022. 🙂
Feel free to share in the comments how you can create a regular experience of community.
– Monthly Red Tent women’s circles (craft and dream circles were also recommended and both of these were traditionally done in the Red Tent. As were spa days – pampering each other in the Red Tent is also encouraged.)
– Adopt a grandparent (such as an elderly neighbour)
– Create a babysitting group
– Emergency phone list of friends
– Pot luck dinners
– Walking groups
– Have Daddy Day Care days where all the Mums go out and the kids get male bonding time
– Global Healing Meditation
– Bellydance classes and dance meditation
– Art circles / classes
– Cookings days such as creating sauce making days or berry picking
– Clothes swaps
– Writer’s group to share your penned thoughts
– Do shared fund-raisers for charity
– Meet up groups (Search the internet for that in your area via hobbies)
– Biz networking and co-mentoring breakfasts
– Communal yard sales
– Buy food together in bulk
– Barter with your friends and neighbours
– Car pooling
– Open mic nights or karaoke
– Games nights
– Backyard cinema with friends and neighbours
Doesn’t that sound like a lovely rest of year ahead?
Blessings on your day,
Become a qualified facilitator of women’s circles from the comfort of your own home with my Red Tent online training course loved by women in over 44 countries.
Click HERE to register now to get the Early Bird Discount!