Today’s Lunar Guidance for Moon in Cancer.
Moon has moved into Cancer and may make you feel like staying home today.
This is a great time to feather your nest by doing tasks such as:
– baking or cooking so you have homemade food for lunches
– getting a pile of ironing done so those clothes that don’t get worn are ready to wear in your closet
– buying grains & pulses in bulk at a market or co-op
– getting a big job done like cleaning out your pantry or fridge
– stocking your larder with homemade preserves
– stocking your woodshed or raking leaves
– making curry spice mixes or stock
– knitting a jumper or making homemade cards or gifts
– mending clothes
Blessings on your day,
Want personal guidance to expand your light?
Due to public demand I’m offering EIGHT private soul reading sessions in January.
You can choose which type of session is best for you…
✨ 1 hour Women’s Soul Reading is ideal for women wanting to understand, empower and heal their feminine side
✨ 1 hour Men’s Soul Reading is ideal for men wanting to better understand and empower all aspects of themselves
✨ 1 hr Guidance with Tarot is great for when you need to really explore and gain clarity into the underlying issues that are impacting your current situation to ensure the best possible outcome.
✨ 2 hour Inner Union Reading is ideal for men and women wanting to create balance and wholeness as a foundation for healthy relationships
(If you miss a spot, be the first to be notified when bookings for Feb open by joining my membership – click here to find out more and join)