The moon is now waxing in Cancer…the sign the moon governs, making this a lovely time to bask in the feminine. So what is the feminine? And does it really exist after 5000 years of oppression in both men & women?
Fortunately you can’t keep a good gal down…unless it’s of her own choosing (sounds like a ‘Carry On’ script.)
How to Illuminate La Luna’s Magic Light
Since the moon is a feminine energy, the more we connect with the lunar cycle, the more we strengthen our feminine gifts (men as well as women).
Developing these gifts will ensure we reap a personal harvest of soul fulfilling relationships, health on all levels & wisdom to ensure we don’t take life too seriously.
So let’s define the strengths of the feminine energy polarity, as it’s much easier to embody something once you’ve identified it:
– the ability to rest & reflect on our experiences to identify our lesson
– honouring our sensitivities so our heart is open to feeling & expressing
– initiating community based initiatives to generate mutual support
– nurturing our needs so we have the energy to nurture & sustain life
– communion with the sacredness of all life
– understanding & connecting with the natural cycles
– channelling our energy creatively to birth our inspiration in the physical world
– developing our subtle senses so we can perceive & create with grace
– seeking to acknowledge & accept with compassion that which has been disowned or rejected
– appreciating beauty in both the expected & unexpected
May we collectively honour & grow these traits!
Blessings on your day,
Love my lunar blog? The only way to ensure you don’t miss a post is to sign up here : https://themoonwoman.com/moon-woman-membership/