Today’s Lunar Guidance For Moon Into Capricorn
Moon is now moving from Sag to Capricorn and is void for part of the day.
Void moon is when the moon is not making any major aspects to any planets so all is quiet on the Western front – a good day to just BE!
When that happens we’re going to feel like we want to work the rest of the weekend so make the most of the window to recharge your batteries now.
If you find it hard to stop – not uncommon in a modern world where the majority run on anxiety fuelled by fears they are not enough to try making a list of all the things you never make time for, then circle the one that jumps off the page & gift yourself that activity.
Got no idea where to start? Here are a few suggestions:
- put on some music & draw with vibrant colors such as chalk or oil pastels (or even your kid’s crayons)
- find a recipe that excites, buy the ingredients & bake
- go to the park with a rug & a good book
- catch up with a dear friend
- give yourself a face masque & paint your toes
- go to a film on your own & indulge in your favorite snack
Annual registrations are now open for my 13 Moons online course for women! A path of initiation that supports you through the darkest time of each month to grow your wisdom.
NOW with 12 x monthly LIVE online circles facilitated by me AND 12 months of mentoring support!
Find out more here
Blessings on your day,