Today’s Lunar Guidance For Moon In Scorpio
Moon is waning in Scorpio, so this is a great time to make changes you’ve been thinking about that will enhance the quality of your daily life.
If your feeling overwhelmed try one of the following suggestions to gently move your energy:
- Do some gentle stretching as this will help move beyond rigid & limiting beliefs about yourself, others & the world.
- Kundalini practices such as chakra toning to move stuck energy in the form of emotion, burps, farts & even feelings of nausea as old toxic thoughts & emotions surface to be released.
- Dance! Put on some music that you can’t sit still to & dance around your room…then have a shower to wash away all the old toxins you sweated out.
- Go for a walk or run on your own with some good music as you will probably receive inspired ideas & return in a different headspace.
- Clean the house. Since our home is a reflection of the state of our
consciousness, by changing the state of our home we promote
change within ourselves.
Just moving your body will help shift any self-sabotaging patterns while the moon moves through Scorpio, the sign of intense emotion which asks us to take responsibility for ourselves & continually change, transform & grow into our fullest potential.
We can assist ourselves greatly by upping the self-care of our bodies to help balance our emotions.
So if you feel overwhelmed & put your head back under the blanket, on to your wine, cigarette, or joint at the very thought of change…try doing just one thing a day that’s a gift to your body & honoring that one commitment to yourself. From self-love, we transform our waking reality based on self-honoring choices.
If you’d like to know more about the planetary influences subscribe to my fortnightly Planetary Wisdom video forecast here Try it for 30 days FREE!
Blessings to your day,