Today’s Lunar Guidance For Moon in Virgo
Moon is about to leave Leo and start moving into Virgo where she’ll be for the next couple of days.
Since Virgo rules the 6th house of work you may be tempted to take your work home with you or have trouble clocking off!
This is a great time for being productive on the work front so your efficiency may border on exhilarating and you may be tempted to push your body beyond limits that are healthy.
Considering Virgo also governs health, do ensure you get enough sleep, eat nutritious food, drink enough water and take breaks to stretch and exercise if working at a computer so your body doesn’t need to sound the alarm with a major wake up call.
This window is the optimal time to kick start your health with a new routine that will support you from the ground up. The challenge is then to keep it up for 21 days which is the time it takes to anchor a new habit. To assist consider ways you can make exercise more appealing. For example:
– make a weekly date with different friends to walk (so you get to catch up)
– make a playlist of your fave tracks to play on headphones while walking
– bless your legs before you start in gratitude for the fact they are strong enough to carry you
– research scenic places of beauty to walk
– start a tradition of having a moonlit stroll with your partner every full moon
For if the motivation is joyful rather than punitive we will be more inclined to keep it up.
Need a lift? Amp up your wattage by communing with each of the creative elements to revitalise your energy with my 5 day Elemental Goddess course. Receive a tutorial, guided meditation and practical suggestions each day direct to your inbox for only $19.99! Find out more here
Blessings on your day,