THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Nowadays we search Trip Advisor for reviews because we value what other people have to say about their experience.
So too, your voice is powerful!
Taking the time to share what you gained from my course will inspire others to grow and transform…
and support me and my team to continue providing the services we offer.
Below you’ll find some helpful tips and a how-to video tutorial to create your video testimonial.
7 TOP TIPS to Ensure Great Video Testimonials
- Close the windows to reduce background sound
- Turn off notifications on your computer and put your phone on silent
- Film during the day utilising natural light. If you have a ring light please use it to ensure you’re well lit. If not, turn the brightness of your computer up to maximum
- For good sound sit close to the device so the inbuilt microphone picks up your voice clearly
- Sit so your face is front and centre in a tight mid-shot
- Record on to your device rather than the cloud to ensure higher video quality
- Update your preferences to select the Touch up my appearance option to give you a flawless complexion
If you are new to Zoom and don’t know where to start, below are some basic instructions to get you going!
- Sign up here, its free!
- Once you are set up, click on ‘Host a Meeting’ and ‘With Video On’
- Once your meeting is opened and your camera and microphone on, click the arrow next to ‘Stop Video’ then click ‘Video Settings’
- Modify your video and recording settings – select the ‘Video’ option on the left and select the ‘Touch up my appearance’ option.
Then check your recording settings to ensure you are recording to your computer (not the cloud)
- Check over the 7 Top Tips above to ensure you have the best possible set up.
- Once you are ready, press record and then its show time!
- When you are finished, click on the ‘End’ button in the bottom corner.
- You may get a box pop up for you to choose (or confirm) a location on your computer to save the recording.
- All done!
If you need more assistance, Zoom have a fabulous help centre here.